Annual Christmas Craft Fair
We hosted our annual Christmas Craft Fair on Friday, December 6, 2019. This long standing holiday event features local items for sale. This year’s craft fair included the following items:
- Homemade Baking (ginger snaps, chocolate pepper shortbread, etc) – sold by Karen Lane
- Handmade sterling silver Jewelry (with semi-precious stones – earrings, necklaces, bracelets) – sold by Carissa Nikolai. For more information click here.
- Jerky from the Jerk Store (beef jerky, vegan jerky, jerky treats for dogs) – crafted by Kal Brosseau and sold by Danielle Brosseau. For more information click here.
- Handmade Knitting (toques, scarves, headbands/ear warmers (2 styles) and baby booties (2 styles), and Christmas earrings) – sold by Lori Reisig
- Scrabble letter and natural wood ornaments – sold by Darlene Rowell
- Christmas cards and vintage/retired Stella & Dot jewelry – sold by Melissa Holden. For more information regarding Stella and Dot jewelry click here.
- Epicure Spices – sold by Elizabeth Stoute. For more information click here.
- Charcuterie platters, candle holders, tile coasters, felt ornaments, bath salts and more! – sold by a friend of our receptionist, Phyllis
- Pacific Loon Soaps (made from essential oils and natural products) – sold by Sandra. For more information click here