What’s in your Gym Bag?
We’re a busy group here at Harper Grey. This monthly feature shares how some of us make sure we fit fitness into our day.
- What’s your workout essential?
My phone. If I don’t have music, a podcast or audiobook to listen to it’s too boring!
- What’s your favourite way to stay fit?
Running, Zumba, HIIT and yoga.
- Are you competitive?
Yes! I’m always trying to get the most steps out of my friends on my Fitbit, or my boyfriend and I work out together and try to outdo the other.
- When do you like to work out?
On weekdays, as soon as I get home from work I’m usually out the door again. On weekends, I like to get up early and go for a run or take a class at my gym and then relax the rest of the day.
- What is your favourite music to listen to while you work out?
Mostly upbeat pop – Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears, Maroon 5, Black Eyed Peas, Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani
- What is your favourite piece of workout gear?
I just got wireless headphones and they are a game changer. I won’t work out without them now!