Aaron is an associate practicing with our Business Law Group.
AssistantChristine Pham firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron’s practice is focused on commercial real estate and business law. He works with senior lawyers to assist clients with business transactions, real estate transactions, business entity formation and structure, and shareholders agreements.
He also assists the firm’s senior wealth management lawyer with estate planning.
Aaron is a member of the South Asian Bar Association. He is actively engaged with the local South Asian community. He coaches soccer and is a former board member of the soccer association. While at the University of Victoria he served as President of the South Asian Law Student Society.
Prior to his call to the bar, Aaron served as a research assistant and a caseworker for the Business Law Clinic and Environmental Law Centre at the University of Victoria. He also worked in the financial services department of a prominent British Columbian privately held international company.
Aaron is an avid sports fan and when not in the office, enjoys soccer, golfing and traveling.
- B.A., Simon Fraser University, 2016
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2020
- British Columbia, 2021
- Elizabeth Fry Society, Former Volunteer (2013 – 2017)
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Former Volunteer (2017 – 2019)
- Simon Fraser University Law Club, Former President (2013 – 2016)
- Surrey Youth Football Club, Former Volunteer Soccer Coach (2011 – 2017)
- University of Victoria South Asian Law Students Association, Former President (2018 – 2020)
- Canada Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- Law Society British Columbia, Member
- South Asian Bar Association, Member