After being called to the bar in BC, Allison spent time with the Gender Research & Advocacy Project of the Legal Assistance Centre in Windhoek, Namibia as part of the Canadian Bar Association’s Young Lawyers International Program. She also interned with the United Nations Assistance to the Khmer Rouge Trials in the Extraordinary Chambers of the Courts of Cambodia in Phnom Penh and with the Appeals Chamber of the International Criminal Court in The Hague, the Netherlands. Allison continued her legal career working in commercial litigation and health law in the Calgary office of a national firm.
Now back in her hometown of Vancouver, Allison will be focusing her practice on health law.
In her spare time, Allison enjoys exploring BC’s great outdoors with her dog.
- McGll University, Institute of Comparative Law, L.L.M, 2007
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2006
- Queen’s University, B.A. (Hons.) with Distinction, 2003
- British Columbia, 2008
- Alberta, 2018
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, The Law Society of Alberta