Andrew completed his B.A. at Simon Fraser University in Criminology and Political Science in 2012. He went on to obtain his J.D. from the University of Victoria in 2017. He completed his articles with Harper Grey in 2018 and was called to the BC bar in 2018.
Andrew has worked as a mental health advocate for Community Legal Assistance in Vancouver and as a residential tenancy legal advocate in Victoria.
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2017
- Simon Fraser University, B.A., 2012
- British Columbia, 2018
- Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch) Young Lawyers Advisory Committee, Member
- Community Legal Assistance Society, Mental Health Advocate (2015)
- Lawyers’ Rights Watch Canada, Member (2016)
- Professional Legal Training Course, Class Representative (2018)
- The Law Centre, Temporary Articled Student (2018)
- Together Against Poverty Society, Residential Tenancy Advocate (2016)
- UVic Law Poverty Society, Executive Member (2016)
Top UVic Oralist, BC Law Schools Competitive Moot, 2016
Arvay Finlay Shield Award, BC Law Schools Competitive Moot, 2016
Golden Key International Academic Honour Society, 2012