Aynsley first joined Harper Grey as a summer student in 2018. Prior to law school, Aynsley attended McGill University and received her B.A. in Political Science and Humanistic studies in 2011. She went to law school at the University of Alberta and received her J.D. with Distinction in 2019. Aynsley was called to the BC Bar in 2020 upon completing her articles with Harper Grey.
During law school, Aynsley was awarded first place in the Bennett Jones Health Law Moot and received the David Mochan Memorial Prize in Criminal Law. She was an avid volunteer, giving her time to the University of Alberta’s Student Legal Services as well as their Pro Bono Law program.
- University of Alberta, J.D., 2019
- McGill University, B.A., 2011
- British Columbia, 2020
- Management Committee, Student Legal Services
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch