Bruno practices in the area of medical defence, with a focus on professional liability, medical malpractice, and regulatory matters. Prior to joining Harper Grey, Bruno practiced law with an international law firm in Ottawa.
Bruno’s construction practice is focused on defending engineers against error and omissions claims, and advising on risk management, including contracts, insurance, and pre-litigation dispute resolution.
Bruno has appeared at the British Columbia Supreme Court, the Superior Court of Justice in Ontario, the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board in Ontario, and regulatory proceeding before the College of Physicians and Surgeons. He also has extensive experience in the preparation and conduct of mediations.
Bruno is fluent in both French and English and practices in both languages.
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., 2014
- University of Ottawa, J.D., 2013
- University of Ottawa, BSo.Sc., 2010
- British Columbia, 2020
- Ontario, 2015
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Assiocaiton
- Member, Associations des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario