Caryna joined Harper Grey as an articling student in 2019. She completed her articles with the firm and was called to the BC bar in 2020. Caryna attended the University of Victoria for both her undergraduate degree and her law degree. She received her B.A. in 2016 and her J.D. in 2019.
Caryna was an active volunteer while attending law school. She gave her time to the University of Victoria Law Centre as well as Pro Bono Students Canada and Access Pro Bono.
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2019
- University of Victoria, B.A., 2016
- British Columbia, 2020
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Guest Blogger, Life In Law