Caryna Miller is a lawyer in Harper Grey’s Commercial, Construction, and Environmental litigation groups. She has successfully represented clients in a full range of litigation matters before all levels of court in British Columbia and has also resolved matters through formal and informal mediation.
Working seamlessly with clients and counsel, Caryna has experience in complex litigation matters, professional liability defence, class action defence and contaminated sites.
Her experience includes:
- Complex contract disputes, shareholder disputes, oppression remedy claims and injunctions
- Court actions brought against professionals, including engineers, architects, and accountants
- Product liability claims
- Recovery of remediation costs pursuant to the Environmental Management Act and the Contaminated Sites Regulation
Caryna serves on the board of directors of Pacific Community Resource Society, a non-profit that provides accredited social services across British Columbia, including youth and family support, education, employment, housing, substance use, and mental health services.
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2019
- University of Victoria, B.A., 2016
- British Columbia, 2020
- Canadian Bar Association, Mentor
- Injunctions: British Columbia Law and Practice (Third Edition), published by the Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, Co-Author
- Injunctions: British Columbia Law and Practice (Fourth Edition), published by the Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, Co-Author
- Life In Law, LiL Leader/Guest Blogger
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Pacific Community Resources Society, Board Member