Charleen joined Harper Grey in 2022 after articling with a local boutique business law firm and then with the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia. She attended law school at the University of British Columbia and was called to the BC Bar in 2021. She previously worked as a Legal Intern at the United Nations Headquarters in New York and, prior to commencing her articles, she also interned with the BC Securities Commission.
In her current capacity, Charleen assists the other members of the Business Law Group with a variety of matters, including corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and wealth preservation and estates.
Outside of the office, you can find Charleen recording music or adding another short story to her unpublished anthology.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2019
- University of Calgary, B.A., 2015
- British Columbia, 2021
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections, Member
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- International Justice Mission, Volunteer