As a Partner with Harper Grey’s Business Law Group, Drew has extensive experience working with First Nations and Economic Development Corporations. His practice focuses on a range of industries such as energy, natural resources, and development.
Drew’s past experience includes serving as vice president and general counsel for an international group of companies invested in commercial real estate and private education in North America.
Drew currently works with several First Nations, Economic Development Corporations and Indigenous owned firms and provides them with corporate commercial, real estate and governance advice.
His areas of expertise extend to and include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Indigenous Joint Ventures
- Board and Band Governance
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Cannabis Retail and Production
- Crown / Indigenous Negotiations
- Sustainable Resource Development
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2004
- University of Victoria, B.A., Political Science, 2001
- British Columbia, 2005
- British Columbia Career College Association, Past Director
- Canadian Bar Association (BC) Business Law Subsection, Past Chairman
- Cayoose Creek Development Corp, Board Member
- Ch’nook Aboriginal Management Program, UBC – Sauder School of Business, Guest Lecturer
- CLE Mortgages Practice Manual, Contributing author (2007 – 2016)
- Tla-o-quit First Nation Development Corporation, Past Advisory Board Member
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member