Ellie joined Harper Grey in 2020 after articling and working with a national firm in Winnipeg. In her role as a Research Associate, Ellie assists senior counsel with research and analysis on civil litigation and administrative health law matters.
Ellie attended law school at the University of Manitoba and was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2020. She graduated from law school with the Gold Medal in the Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, she obtained her Bachelor of Arts at the University of Winnipeg, graduating with the Gold Medal in Philosophy in 2013. Ellie was called to the BC Bar in 2020.
Outside of the office, Ellie enjoys staying active, reading, cooking, and playing piano.
- University of Manitoba, J.D., 2019
- University of Winnipeg, B.A., 2013
- British Columbia, 2020
- Manitoba, 2020
- Banking and Finance Law Review, Former Assistant Editor
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member