Ellie joined Harper Grey in 2020 after articling and working with a national firm in Winnipeg. As counsel in the health law practice group, Ellie assists health professionals in complaints and disciplinary proceedings, fitness to practice investigations, and other matters involving their respective regulatory bodies, hospitals, and health authorities.
Ellie attended law school at the University of Manitoba and was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2020. She graduated from law school with the Gold Medal in the Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, she obtained her Bachelor of Arts at the University of Winnipeg, graduating with the Gold Medal in Philosophy in 2013. Ellie was called to the BC Bar in 2020.
Outside of the office, Ellie enjoys staying active, reading, cooking, and playing piano.
- University of Manitoba, J.D., 2019
- University of Winnipeg, B.A., 2013
- British Columbia, 2020
- Manitoba, 2020
- Banking and Finance Law Review, Former Assistant Editor
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member