Erika practices in professional regulation, defamation & privacy law, health law and insurance law.
Erika has acted as regulatory defence counsel for physicians, psychologists, veterinarians, nurses, and many other regulated health professionals. In her defamation and privacy practice, Erika has successfully obtained orders compelling websites to turn over the identity of anonymous posters. In her insurance practice, Erika assists clients with coverage and litigation defence matters including bodily injury and property loss claims.
Erika received her law degree from the University of Victoria in 2016. Before attending law school, Erika obtained her B.A. from the University of British Columbia where she studied Cognitive Systems and Linguistics. Erika was called to the BC Bar in February 2018 upon completing her articles with Harper Grey.
Erika is an active volunteer providing free legal advice to low and modest income individuals through Access Pro Bono, and fostering and volunteering for the Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association.
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2016
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2009
- British Columbia, 2018
- Contributor, People’s Law School
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono Summary Advice Clinic
- Volunteer, Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch