Grace joined the firm in 2021 as an articling student before being hired as an associate in 2022. Originally from Australia, she completed both her undergraduate and legal degrees at the University of Adelaide in 2014 and 2015, respectively. Grace received her National Committee on Accreditation Certificate in 2020 and was called to the BC Bar in 2022.
In her current capacity, Grace assists senior members of the business law group with everything from business entity formation and structuring to real estate transactions.
Passionate about the environment, Grace attended the International Congress on the Environment in Bogota, Colombia in 2017 in her capacity as the Director of the Environmental Sustainability Research Project with a prestigious international trade law firm.
Grace is an avid traveler who enjoys learning from and experiencing different cultures.
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada – National Committee on Accreditation, Certificate of Qualification, 2020
- Australian National University, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2018
- University Adelaide, LL.B (Hons.), 2015
- University of Adelaide, B.A., 2014
- British Columbia, 2022
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member