Grace is an associate practicing with our Business Law group.
AssistantCourtney Bustos firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace joined the firm in 2021 as an articling student before being hired as an associate in 2022. Originally from Australia, she completed both her undergraduate and legal degrees at the University of Adelaide in 2014 and 2015, respectively. Grace received her National Committee on Accreditation Certificate in 2020 and was called to the BC Bar in 2022.
In her current capacity, Grace assists senior members of the business law group with everything from business entity formation and structuring, corporate governance issues, economic development, and real estate transactions.
Grace is passionate about the environment, and is an avid traveler who enjoys learning from and experiencing different cultures.
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada – National Committee on Accreditation, Certificate of Qualification, 2020
- Australian National University, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2018
- University Adelaide, LL.B (Hons.), 2015
- University of Adelaide, B.A., 2014
- British Columbia, 2022
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Life in Law, LiL Leader