Jaeda has a broad insurance practice focused mainly on bodily injury and property loss. She has represented clients ranging from security companies, casinos, restaurant chains, retail businesses, grocery stores, and other small businesses and homeowners. She is also currently acting in two product liability cases.
In her health law practice, Jaeda represents physicians in responding to regulatory complaints and civil litigation.
Jaeda has appeared before the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia and has represented clients in mediations.
She is a frequent contributor to the Retail Law Update newsletter with Harper Grey colleague, Kim Yee, and to the Life in Law blog.
An avid volunteer, Jaeda gives much of her time as a Director with the ACTS for Water, a non-profit focused on providing clean, accessible water to those who need it most.
- University of of Alberta, J.D., 2018
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2014
- British Columbia, 2019
- Guest Blogger, Life In Law
- Director, ACTS for Water Organization
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch