Jaeda first joined Harper Grey as a summer student in 2017. She completed her articles with the firm and was called to the BC bar in 2019. Jaeda completed her undergraduate degree at the University of British Columbia and received a B.A. Honors in Psychology in 2014. She attended law school at the University of Alberta and received her J.D. in 2018.
While attending law school, Jaeda was a finalist in the Dean’s Cup Moot and received the Malcolm MacIntyre Memorial Scholarship in Law as well as the Horace Johnson Memorial Scholarship in Law. An avid volunteer, Jaeda gives much of her time to the ACTS Water Charity, an organization focused on providing clean, accessible water to those who need it most.
- University of of Alberta, J.D., 2018
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2014
- British Columbia, 2019
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Guest Blogger, Life In Law
- Director, ACTS for Water Organization