Jeanne assists individuals and businesses with their succession planning and estate planning, focusing on both tax considerations and family dynamics. Jeanne joined Harper Grey in 2021 after practicing with both a global law firm and boutique tax firm in Alberta, where she honed her expertise as a tax lawyer.
Jeanne assists her clients with their estate, planning, and succession needs, and has specific experience with preparing:
- personal planning documents, including Wills and Powers of Attorney;
- post-mortem planning;
- administering estates and trusts; and
- reorganizations and corporate succession.
Jeanne was called to the Alberta Bar in 2018 and the BC Bar in 2021. Outside of the office, Jeanne is an ultra-marathon enthusiast. Her most recent and longest race to date was 330 kms and took place in New Zealand where she finished first place female. When she’s not running races, she stays active outside with a little help from her two dogs who accompany her on nearly all of her training runs.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, TEP Diploma, 2020
- University of British Columbia, L.L.M. in Taxation, 2017
- University of British Columbia, L.L.M., 2016
- University of Buckingham, L.L.B. (First Class Honours), 2014
- Vancouver Island University, B.A., 2004
- British Columbia, 2021
- Alberta, 2018
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, STEP
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Executive Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Alberta, North Section