Karina has a broad civil litigation practice in the areas of commercial litigation and construction. She has successfully represented clients in a full range of litigation matters and has resolved matters through formal and informal mediation.
Karina has successfully represented clients in shareholder, contractual, and professional liability disputes. In her construction law practice Karina is primarily focused on defending engineers and architects. She advises on risk management and liability issues.
Karina has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia.
Karina has a passion for travel and completed a semester of her law degree abroad, studying in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Thompson Rivers University, J.D., 2020
- McGill University, B.A., 2017
- British Columbia, 2021
- Life in Law, Guest Blogger
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member