Karina joined Harper Grey as an articling student in 2020. She completed her articles with the firm and was called to the BC bar in 2021. She received her bachelor’s degree, from McGill University in 2017, where she focused her studies on International Development. Karina attended law school at Thompson Rivers University (TRU) and graduated in 2020.
Karina was an active volunteer while attending law school, generously giving her time to Pro Bono Students Canada. She also acted as an Executive Director for the TRU Women in Law Club.
Karina has a passion for travel and even completed a semester of her law degree abroad, studying in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Thompson Rivers University, J.D., 2020
- McGill University, B.A., 2017
- British Columbia, 2021
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Guest Blogger, Life in Law