Luke is a corporate commercial lawyer. He works with senior members of the business law group to assist clients with:
- Business entity formation and structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Estate planning
- Employee stock option plans
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Real estate
His clients come from a variety of industries including tech start-ups, medical technology, education, mining, and family-owned enterprises.
When not in the office, Luke is an avid golfer and squash player and plays in the Division One Vancouver City League and Premier League.
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law, J.D., 2019
- University of Victoria, B.A., 2016
- British Columbia, 2020
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Arbutus Club