Mandeep assists clients with respect to civil legal matters and disciplinary matters before the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia and the Health Professions Review Board.
Mandeep has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Mandeep articled with Harper Grey in 2003 and joined the firm as an Associate in 2004.
- Successfully defending physicians in professional negligence matters
- Co-counsel for respondent physicians at the Supreme Court of Canada in a matter involving a compromised infant
- Assisting physicians before the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Successfully defending clients before the Human Rights Tribunal
- Successfully resolving matters through mediation
- Co-counsel on special prosecution trials
- Co-counsel for the Respondent Crown in R v. Stirling, 2008 SCC 10, where the Supreme Court of Canada upheld the appellant’s conviction for two counts of criminal negligence causing death, and one count of criminal negligence causing bodily harm
- Assisting a dentist recover for injuries she sustained in a motor vehicle accident
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., 2003
- University of British Columbia, B.Sc., 2000
- British Columbia, 2004
- South Asian Bar Association (SABA), Past Secretary
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections, Member:
- Civil Litigation
- Health Law
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- Co-founded and organized a BC Cancer Foundation Fund that raised over $90,000 for cancer research
- Life In Law, Volunteer Adviser