Morgan’s practice is focused primarily on civil and regulatory matters in the fields of health and insurance law. Morgan’s legal training is complimented by her many years of experience in health research focused on arthritis, with a master’s degree in health administration which included a thesis on complex chronic disease.
In her health law practice, she assists health care providers with malpractice actions and regulatory issues.
She defends insureds facing claims of bodily injury and property loss. She also provides coverage opinions and supports the work of the firm’s subrogation lawyers.
Morgan has been involved with various organizations in recent years, including the Health Law Institute and Arthritis Research Canada.
- University of Alberta, J.D., 2020
- University of British Columbia, M.H.A., 2015
- University of Western Ontario, B.Sc., 2011
- British Columbia, 2021
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch