Morgan first joined Harper Grey in 2019 as a summer student before returning and completing her articles with the firm in 2020. Morgan received her undergraduate degree from the University of Western Ontario in 2011, where she received a Bachelor of Science in biology. She then went on receive a Master of Health Administration (MHA) from the University of British Columbia in 2015. Morgan attended law school at the University of Alberta and completed her J.D. in 2020 before being called to the BC bar in 2021. Her educational background in health sciences and administration allows her to bring a unique perspective to her health and insurance practice.
Morgan has been involved with various organizations in recent years, including the Health Law Institute and Arthritis Research Canada.
- University of Alberta, J.D., 2020
- University of British Columbia, M.H.A., 2015
- University of Western Ontario, B.Sc., 2011
- British Columbia, 2021
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch