Nicola joined Harper Grey in 2018 as a summer student. She went on to complete her articles with the firm and was called to the BC bar in 2020. Nicola attended Simon Fraser University for her undergraduate degree and received a B.A. in criminology in 2016. She attended law school at the University of Victoria and received her J.D. in 2019.
During law school, Nicola was a member of the University of Victoria’s Wilson Moot Team. She also volunteered with the University of Victoria’s Student Law Centre, Access Pro Bono, and Pro Bono Students Canada.
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2019
- Simon Fraser University, B.A., 2016
- British Columbia, 2020
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia
- Guest Blogger, Life In Law
- Volunteer, Marketing & Communications Committee, Women Lawyers Forum