Nina is an associate and a member of our health law and estate litigation groups.
AssistantAnn Has email@example.com
Nina first joined Harper Grey as a summer student in 2019 before returning as an articling student in 2022. During her time between summering and articling, Nina clerked at the Supreme Court of British Columbia where she developed her knowledge regarding civil litigation and the province’s judicial system. She transitioned to her current role as an associate in the fall of 2022. Nina received her undergraduate degree from Queen’s University and her J.D. from the University of Victoria.
Nina currently practices in the areas of health law and estate litigation.
- Judicial Law Clerk BC Supreme Court, 2020-2021
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2020
- Queen’s University, B.A., 2017
- British Columbia, 2022
- Canadian Client Consultation Competition National Champion, 2020
- Captain Queen’s University Triathlon Team, 2016 – 2017
- International Client Consultation Competition Runner-Up, 2021
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Member
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member