Roshni is a lawyer in our professional regulation and health law groups. Roshni represents health professionals such as physicians, nurses, veterinarians and psychologists in complaint and disciplinary proceedings before their regulatory bodies, hospitals and health authorities. She also defends physicians in medical negligence litigation matters and is developing an expertise in privacy law, assisting professionals and private organizations in responding to privacy breaches and personal information under provincial and federal privacy legislation.
Prior to joining Harper Grey in 2021, Roshni worked as in-house counsel for a large regulator of health professionals overseeing discipline, Health Professions Review Board and unauthorized practice matters. She also has several years of experience as a commercial litigator appearing before all courts in British Columbia and the Superior Court of Ontario. Her well-rounded experience provides her with the unique and informed perspective she brings to her practice.
Roshni was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and is an avid traveler and foodie.
- B.A., McGill University, 2010
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2013
- British Columbia, 2014
- Ontario, 2014
- Yukon, 2016
- Canadian Bar Association BC Health Law Section, Member at large (2022 – current)
- Canadian Bar Association BC Young Lawyers Advocacy Committee, Appointed Member
- Life in Law, Guest Blogger
- Vancouver Bar Association, Director (2018-2020)
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections, Member:
- Administrative Law
- Health Law
- Woman Lawyer’s Forum
- Law Society of BC, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Access Pro Bono, Volunteer
- Level Justice, Volunteer