Victor is Associate Counsel with Harper Grey and a member of our Business Law Group.
Contactvharwardt@harpergrey.com 604.895.2912 *Victor P. Harwardt Law Corporation
AssistantMichelle Seddon firstname.lastname@example.org
AssistantChristine Pankiw email@example.com
Victor has over 35 years of experience in corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on corporate finance and securities matters.
He brings a focused and common sense approach to problem solving and is well known for the significant depth of knowledge and expertise he brings to all dealings with his clients.
Victor’s clients include privately held companies, junior and senior stock exchange listed companies, as well as underwriters and investment dealers involved in the Canadian capital markets.
Victor works with his clients on a wide range of matters including public and private equity financings, initial public offerings, stock exchange listings, mergers, acquisition and other corporate combinations and arrangements, debt financings and restructurings, corporate governance, mining agreements including joint ventures, licensing and other assets transfer and divestiture arrangements.
He has served on the boards of publicly listed companies and is currently a Director and member of the Audit Committee of Builders Capital Mortgage Corp., a TSX Venture Exchange listed issuer.
Victor is conversant in German and enjoys travelling with his wife to Europe and other destinations. He is a member of Jericho Tennis Club and in his spare time enjoys tennis and squash as well as playing guitar.
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., 1982
- University of Alberta, B.A., 1983
- British Columbia, 1984
- Brightside Community Homes Foundation (formerly the British Columbia Housing Foundation), Past Director (1992 – 2017)
- Brightside Community Homes Foundation (formerly the British Columbia Housing Foundation), Past President (1999 – 2001)
- Builders Capital Mortgage Corp., Director and Audit Committee Member (2014 – current)
- CRH Medical Corp. (formerly Medsurge Medical), Former Corporate Secretary (2003 – 2006)
- Maxim Power Corp. (formerly Jupiter Power), Former Corporate Secretary (1999 – 2002)
- Richfield Ventures Corp. (formerly Oatpoint Capital Corp.), Former Director and Audit Committee Member (2006 – 2011)
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections, Member:
- Business Law
- Natural Resources
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member