Will assists the senior lawyers in our Family Law Group with the myriad financial aspects of asset division that arise during relationship dissolution. Throughout his practice, Will has established a reputation for himself as approachable and compassionate, and has a keen understanding of the various complex and emotionally charged aspects of family law. Prior to joining Harper Grey, Will practiced at a boutique firm in Vancouver, advising clients regarding various types of disputes.
With a passion for legal writing and research, Will enjoys crafting legal arguments. He has drafted closing statements, legal opinions, applications, memoranda, separation and cohabitation agreements, mediation briefs, and other court documents.
Outside of the office, you can find Will playing with his kids (including his bulldog), exercising, reading, and obsessing over coffee related minutia.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2017
- Simon Fraser University, MPhil., 2012
- Ivey Business School at Western University, B.A. (Hons), Business Administration, 2006
- British Columbia, 2020
- West Coast LEAF Society, Legislative and Policy Monitoring Volunteer (2016)
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections, Member
- The Law Society of British Columbia, Member