Harper Grey lawyer, Rose Keith, QC, recently became a member of the ADR Institute of British Columbia (ADRBC).
Comprised of over 250 member Arbitrators and Mediators throughout BC and the Yukon, the Institute is a multifaceted organization that provides:
- Arbitration and Mediation training programs
- National designations for its members
- Referral and appointment services for arbitrators, mediators, clients and the public
- Information on ADR and a member database search resource for the public
- Annual Symposium and other professional development and networking events for ADR professionals
Read more about the organization here.
Read more about Rose’s mediation and arbitration expertise here.