Guy Brown to present on “Island Issues” at the Canadian Defence Lawyer’s first ever CLE in Victoria
Update of Cost Care
Canadian Defence Lawyer’s first ever CLE in Victoria! Co-Chairs Pat Armstrong of Lindsay LLP and Dean Lawton of Carfra & Lawton Lawyers have put together a very topical programme specifically geared to the defence lawyer’s practice that will inform and entertain! Come on out and learn a bit about Canada’s only national association of civil defence lawyers as well as meeting up with your colleagues in the defence community. Here’s a brief look at the topics – mark your calendar and register early.
FACULTY & TOPICS
• Jan Lindsay Q.C., Lindsay LLP – Ethics, Professionalism and Mentoring
• Dean Lawton, Carfra & Lawton – Mediation Practice Evolution and Update
• Guy Brown, QC, Harper Grey LLP – Update on Cost of Care
• Barbara Carmichael, AG Legal Services – Legislative Updates: the new Insurance Act, Limitation Act, and developments pertaining to the HCCRA
• A Panel on Self Represented Litigants chaired by John Waddell, QC featuring Mr. Justice Malcolm Macaulay and Mr. Justice Robert Johnston of the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Register online @ http://www.cdlawyers.org/
CDL MEMBERS $220 ($246.40 inc HST) NON MEMBERS $250 ($280 inc HST) BN 866179914