Michael Hewitt and Kim Yee to participate in “Mastering Virtual Discoveries” program presented by The Advocates’ Society
Harper Grey lawyers, Michael Hewitt and Kim Yee, will participate in an upcoming CPD program, “Mastering Virtual Discoveries”. Organized by The Advocates’ Society, this virtual, two-hour event will take place on November 17th, 2020. Michael will serve as Program Chair for the event while Kim will lead one of the breakout sessions.
This live and interactive virtual classroom set-up will feature panels and faculty-led small group breakout sessions where attendees will have an opportunity for hands-on practice using the latest technology and time to discuss the key tasks, tools and techniques that are unique to virtual discoveries. Topics to be covered during the presentation include:
- How to best prepare for and conduct a virtual discovery
- Using the technology to your advantage
- Assessing credibility and managing witnesses virtually
- Using documents effectively in a virtual setting
- How to be a good junior during virtual discovery
Read more about the event here.
Read more about The Advocates’ Society here.